Monday 29 March 2010

Frost Hammer




I've decided to put together an editorial style piece about the band in which I play.
The two other band members and myself formed the band in the autumn of 2008, around the same time I began the Foundation Degree. As the course progressed, as did the band.

The ugly bastards pictured within this post are Rob Barnes, Keith Daisy and Myself. Rob is a good old mate who shares my belief in good old fashioned heavy metal. Keith is an old school chum who has spent more money on drums than he has on shaving materials. Incidentally, shaving is for girls.

As the band is moving from the rehearsal space into the live performance phase of it's lifespan, I feel motivated to photograph our efforts for prosperity. My plan is to show this in an Editorial fashion, as would be shown in a music magazine where they talk about real bands.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like it could be interesting.. i look forward to seeing some images

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good idea -hope you are being successful.

    ReplyDelete